Thursday, February 19, 2009

Destination: Volkmar

Just saw the herald item that announces free server transfers from Sylvania, and Azazel to Volkmar (and other lesser servers). I'm psyched that Volkmar is a destination server for two (probably obvious) reasons:

1. more people = more good times. Friend or foe. More characters is more action. Hit me up for a PQ or a warband! Or let me know your order character so I can /salute you as you own me.

2. bonus XP and renown for the big fat win. Don't get me wrong, I think levelling is reasonably paced, at least so far, but I do love a good bonus.

So if you have a say ~ level 18ish alt languishing on one of those servers, transfer on over and hit me up for some PQ or warband goodness. You know you want to. And remember our slogan:

Volkmar -- come for the endless war, stay for the cheese.

No comments:

Post a Comment