Sunday, March 15, 2009

Craftmaster 3000

Do you guys craft? I craft. I'm sort of a crafting junkie. WAR's system is relatively easy and is both grind and crafting alt friendly (no quests for recipes for example), but one isse I have with it is that it's pretty opaque: higher level mats are better than lower, but in what way? Some of this we know broadly from patch notes, but the values and particular characteristics are frustratingly obscured.

The not-sexily-named Crafting Info Tooltip ... fixes that in a simple way, by adding the nuts and bolt numbers to the tooltip. Combine with moth for simple, up-front crafting data.

3 comments:

  1. I'm just getting started with crafting, but it looks really useful. Thanks for the heads-up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I craft like a crazy person, I have bags full of cultivated plants awaiting to be made into potions. I just got Crafting info tooltips the other day and it is fantastic

    ReplyDelete